Researching Airbnbs in Los Angeles? Interested in the best Los Angeles vacation rentals?
Great. Here’s the ultimate list of the best airbnbs in Los Angeles in California.
WHERE TO STAY IN LOS ANGELES BY NEIGHBORHOOD
Before listing the best Airbnbs in Los Angeles, let me make a short intro to Los Angeles neighborhoods to help you choose your base for exploring Los Angeles.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN COMPENSATED LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
- Los Angeles Downtown: is a centrally located neighborhood with many art museums, trendy restaurants, and live clubs. It is a great base for travelers without a car and for nightlife.
- Beverly Hills: is a centrally located and expensive neighborhood. It is a great choice for luxury travelers.
- Hollywood Hills: is a great base for first-time visitors to LA close to all must-see LA attractions, not isolated and not far, and with great city views.
- Hollywood: is a centrally located LA neighborhood and a great base for first-time visitors to Los Angeles. It’s an awesome base for sightseeing.
- West Hollywood: is great for nightlife, since it’s a known neighborhood for entertainment, music, and nightlife. The neighborhood has many upscale boutiques, independent vintage shops, nightclubs, bars, and rooftop bars with live music.
- Venice Beach: is a laid back and bohemian beach neighborhood and it is a great base for budget travelers.
- Manhattan Beach: is one of the best beaches in LA but less touristy than the beaches of Venice Beach and Santa Monica. It is a great choice for beach lovers.
- Redondo Beach: is a beach neighborhood with a clean and pristine beach. Another great option for beach lovers.
- Silverlake: is known for modernist architecture, street art, vegan cafes, trendy bars, and live music. It is a great choice for hipsters and alike.
- Burbank: is called ‘Media Capital of the World’. Burbank is the only part of LA that actually has free parking. It a great choice for road trippers and families with kids.
- Bel Air: is one of the most expensive neighborhoods in LA along with Beverly Hills, Brentwood, and Malibu. The exclusive ultra-rich Holmby Hills area is a part of Bel-Air. It is a great option for luxury travelers.
- Marina Del Ray: is less touristy, less pricey, and quieter than Santa Monica. Marina Del Ray is within walking distance to Venice Beach, and even to Santa Monica. It is a good choice for budget travelers.
- Culver City: is centrally located between Los Angeles and Santa Monica, not too far from Hollywood and Santa Monica. It is good for budget travelers who rely on public transit.
- Topanga: is a laid-back, bohemian, and arty neighborhood with a scenic drive down the Santa Monica mountains to Santa Monica bay. It’s great for nature lovers, bohemians, and alike.
- Sherman Oaks: is an affluent and peaceful suburban community in the San Fernando Valley with upscale malls, lovely eateries, and quirky boutiques. It’s great for budget travelers with easy access to Santa Monica and LA and who plan to see beyond LA.
- Woodland Hills: is an upscale and family-friendly neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. It’s great for the budget and nature-loving travelers who seek privacy and away from tourist crowds.
- Pacific Palisades: is one of the lushest neihboorhoods in Los Angeles with spectacular ocean views and impressive hiking trails. It is an affluent residential neighborhood next to Santa Monica. It’s a great choice for families and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Koreatown: is a centrally located LA neighborhood. It is great for shopping and nightlife.
- Santa Monica: is a vibrant beach neighborhood with many fine restaurants, bars, cafes .. Santa Monica is a somewhat touristy and pricey place to stay. It’s a good base if visiting LA by car, and for beach lovers and fine dining foodies.
- Malibu: is a posh residential community with celebrities’ houses near Los Angeles. It is a good choice for luxury travelers, and nature lovers who travel by car.
Hope this short intro into LA neighborhoods will help you find your best Los Angeles Airbnb which will perfectly suit your needs, taste, and preferences.
But if you wish to read more about the best areas to stay in Los Angeles, please head to 20 Best Places to Stay in Los Angeles.
- BEST AIRBNBS IN LOS ANGELES BY LOS ANGELES NEIGHBORHOODS
- 1. BEST AIRBNB LOS ANGELES DOWNTOWN
- 3. BEST BEVERLY HILLS AIRBNB
- 4. BEST AIRBNB HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- 5. BEST HOLLYWOOD AIRBNB
- 6. BEST AIRBNB WEST HOLLYWOOD
- 7. BEST AIRBNB VENICE BEACH
- 8. BEST MANHATTAN BEACH AIRBNB
- 8. BEST AIRBNB REDONDO BEACH
- 9. BEST AIRBNB SILVERLAKE
- 10. BEST BURBANK AIRBNB
- 11. BEST RENTAL VILLA IN BEL AIR
- 12. BEST AIRBNB MARINA DEL RAY
- 13. BEST CULVER CITY AIRBNB
- 14. BEST AIRBNB TOPANGA
- 15. BEST AIRBNB SHERMAN OAKS
- 16. BEST AIRBNB WOODLAND HILLS
- 17. BEST AIRBNB PACIFIC PALISADES
- 18. BEST AIRBNB KOREATOWN
- 19. BEST SANTA MONICA AIRBNB
- 20. BEST MALIBU AIRBNB
BEST AIRBNBS IN LOS ANGELES BY LOS ANGELES NEIGHBORHOODS
Let’s head to the best airbnbs in Los Angeles in California in USA.
BEST LOS ANGELES AIRBNBS:
1. BEST AIRBNB LOS ANGELES DOWNTOWN
The Snug room in open house Hoxton Hotel is an amazing Airbnb rental in Los Angeles Downtown.
This beautifully designed Art Deco hotel with a rooftop bar/pool is located in the heart of LA.
The Snug Room is a stylish room with a queen bed and it can accommodate 2 people.
If you are looking for an awesome stay with impeccable service in the heart of Los Angeles, you should definitely check out this hotel!
3. BEST BEVERLY HILLS AIRBNB
Looking for a luxury stay in a prime location in LA with stunning views?! If so, this elegant condo with classy furnishings in Beverly Hills might suit your taste.
This high-class building with a rooftop lounge with 360-degree views of the city, a pool, hot tub, and fire pits is located a few miles from Rodeo Drive, The Grove, The Farmer’s Market, CBS Studio, and a short drive to LA Downtown and Hollywood.
The condo has 1 bedroom, 2 beds and it can take in 4 guests.
4. BEST AIRBNB HOLLYWOOD HILLS
The Golden Age of Hollywood villa is a stunning Airbnb rental in Hollywood Hills.
This is one of my personal favorite airbnbs in Los Angeles. If possible, I would like to be transported to this glorious Airbnb in Los Angeles this minute.
This magnificent 2 bedroom maison with a kitchen, a ballroom with a fireplace, and a backyard with a mosaic pool was built in the 1920s.
Unquestionably, the vila a true Hollywood gem!
It holds 2 bedrooms with 2 beds and it can host 6 guests.
If you are looking for a magical airbnb rental in Hollywood Hills, be careful as you might fall in love this place!
5. BEST HOLLYWOOD AIRBNB
If you are searching for a rental in the heart of Hollywood and within walking distance of the Hollywood Walk of Fame, you might want to book this place.
This lovely furnished and spacious apartment is centrally located in Hollywood and only a 15 min walk from the Walk of Fame.
It has 2 bedrooms, 2 beds and 2.5 baths and a parking space in the building. It can host 6 guests.
6. BEST AIRBNB WEST HOLLYWOOD
This classic LA bungalow-style house is located in the charming West Hollywood neighborhood.
This house in another my favourite Los Angeles airbnb. Bright, elegant and with a lovely garden.
The serene house features a private front yard, a wonderful backyard with a jacuzzi, and a hammock.
The house has 2 bedrooms, 2 beds, 1 bath and it can accommodate 2 people.
This wonderful Airbnb rental is centrally located in West Hollywood within walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, bars.
7. BEST AIRBNB VENICE BEACH
This Spanish architecture pool house is a top-rated Airbnb rental in Venice Beach.
Although it is a small studio with only one queen bed and a kitchenette, it holds a luxurious saltwater pool and a hot tube. No wonder, the guests love it.
This cozy guesthouse can host 2 guests.
8. BEST MANHATTAN BEACH AIRBNB
If you are looking for a cozy and relaxing beach house with a backyard and a bbq at Manhattan beach, this rental might be exactly what you are looking for.
This cozy bungalow is just a block from the beach, 1.5 miles from Manhattan Beach Pier, and close to many restaurants and bars in the neighborhood.
It has 2 bedrooms, 2 beds and 1 bathroom and it can host 4 people.
This is a great Manhattan Beach airbnb rental for a family or two couples.
8. BEST AIRBNB REDONDO BEACH
This classy house is located within 10 min walk to Redondo Beach, two grocery stores, many restaurants and a short ride to LAX.
The house features high ceilings, bright and spacious living room, and dining room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms with 4 beds, 4 baths, and 2 balconies. It can accommodate 6 people.
If you are looking for a stylish house close to a beach for your family, you might enjoy this airbnb rental.
9. BEST AIRBNB SILVERLAKE
This modern room with a separate entrance and a private patio is a popular Airbnb rental in Silverlake.
The room comes with a bathroom and a mini kitchenette. The room comes with beautiful garden, private off street parking and incredible views of Silver Lake and Hollywood Sign.
If you want a serene Los Angeles Airbnb rental with amazing views of Hollywood Sign, you might want to check out this Silverlake Airbnb rental.
10. BEST BURBANK AIRBNB
This lovely and private bungalow with a pool and hot tube in a quiet street in Burbank is a highly sought after rental.
It comes with one bedroom, one bed, one couch and one bathroom and it fits 3 people.
This charming Airbnb rental guesthouse is located within a short walking distance to the Burbank Airport, Disney and Waner Bros studios, and a short driving distance to many must-see LA attractions like Universal Studios, mus-see downtown LA attractions, and must-see Hollywood attractions.
11. BEST RENTAL VILLA IN BEL AIR
The Zen Den is a stylish villa with an idyllic setting of a zen garden with a heated swimming pool and a barbecue area.
The villa is beuatifully decorated with the finest Asian art and artifacts and equiped with high-end amenities.
The house has 3 bedrooms, 3 beds, 3 bathrooms and it can accommodate 6 guests.
Bel Air is one of the most affluent Los Angeles neighborhoods. So, not surprisingly, top high-class rentals in Los Angeles can be found in Bel Air.
If you would like to treat yourself to a posh rental in Bel Air, you can’t get wrong with this outstanding Bel Air home!
12. BEST AIRBNB MARINA DEL RAY
This minimalist style apartament is a top-rated airbnb rental in Marina Del Rey.
Elegant, cozy, and spacious, the apartment comes with marvelous views of the marina and Venice, and with free parking on the site.
It has 1 bedroom with one king bed, one bath and it fits 2 people.
If you are searching for a top-notch stay in Marina Del Ray, take a look at this pretty ocean view apartament. You might want to book it immediately!
13. BEST CULVER CITY AIRBNB
This newly refurbished and serene guesthouse with contemporary decor and a secluded garden in the backyard is an in-demand Culver City Airbnb rental.
This lovely place with thoughtful touches has a great location, close to everything in Culver City, but also close to LAX, and Venice Beach. After all, Culver City is strategically located between Hollywood and Santa Monica.
The guesthouse has 1 bedroom, 2 beds, 1 bathroom and it fits 4 people.
If you like modern design and serenity, most likely you will enjoy this modern airbnb rental in Culver City.
14. BEST AIRBNB TOPANGA
Pirates of the Caribbean Getaway is a unique one-bedroom guesthouse with spa facilities on an amazing property with waterfalls, ponds, and a tropical setting.
This Airbnb rental is one of the best Airbnbs in Los Angeles County, and the most wish-listed property in California!
The house has 1 bedroom with one queen bed, a well-equipped kitchenette, a hot tub, cedar-wood sauna, and an outdoor tub and it can accommodate 2 people.
This is an adult-only rental. So it makes it a perfect gateway for couples.
The guesthouse is located in rural Topanga but only 15 min drive from Santa Monica, 15 min to Woodland Hills, 20 min from Malibu, and 30 min to LAX.
If you are looking for a unique and somewhat exotic stay for couples near LA, check out this relaxing getaway in Topanga in Los Angeles County.
15. BEST AIRBNB SHERMAN OAKS
This spectacularly cozy cottage with a private garden patio is a leading Airbnb rental in Sherman Oaks.
This extremely cute cottage seems to be like a movie set.
It has 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bathroom, a kitchenette and it fits 2 people.
The cottage is located only 5 mi from Studio City, 7 mi from Universal Studios and Warner Bros Studio, 9 mi from Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and West Hollywood.
16. BEST AIRBNB WOODLAND HILLS
This amazing house with a deluxe interior is a private and peaceful Airbnb rental in Hollywood Hills.
The guesthouse has one bedroom with a king bed, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with fine touches, a haven-like garden with roses, lavender, lilies, and a pool. It perfectly fits 2 people.
It is located in suburban and quiet Hollywood Hills and close to some amazing hikes and the ocean. In fact, it’s a great home base for visiting LA.
If you are looking for a deluxe home away from home on your visit to Los Angeles, most definitely you will love this Airbnb house in Hollywood Hills.
17. BEST AIRBNB PACIFIC PALISADES
The unique architectural townhome is a gorgeous Airbnb townhome rental in a quiet area of fabulous Pacific Palisades.
This Pacific Palisades airbnb rentals is on the list of my favourite airbnbs in Los Angeles.
This unique house has 2 bedrooms, 4 beds, 2.5 bathrooms, a mezzanine, a high ceiling living and dining room, a back garden, a pool. It can take 5 people.
It is located close to Pacific Palisades village, close to hiking trails of the Temescal Canyon, a 15 in walk to the local beach, a 10 min drive to Santa Monica, and a short drive to Malibu.
Unquestionably, people who look for an awesome stay on their trip to Los Angeles apprecaite this architectural masterpiece in Pacific Palisades.
18. BEST AIRBNB KOREATOWN
This spacious and well-decorated apartment with a parking space in a safe garage is an incredible rental place in Koreatown.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms with 2 queen beds and 1 sofa bed, 3 beds, 2 bathrooms and it can accommodate 4 people.
It is located in the heart of Koreatown, and only about 2.5 miles to downtown LA, USC and LA Live!, and 30 min from LAX.
If you are visiting LA by car and want to be located centrally in Los Angels with easy access to every other part of LA while enjoying some amazing nightlife and shopping as well, you might enjoy this Koreatown Airbnb rental.
19. BEST SANTA MONICA AIRBNB
Zen Guesthouse in iconic ocean park is a beautiful designer house with high ceilings, a luxury kitchen, an elegant bedroom, a private garden with a lovely patio in a peaceful residential street of Santa Monica.
Needless to say, this guesthouse is a well-loved Airbnb rental in Santa Monica.
The guesthouse has 1 bedroom with one queen bed, 1 bathroom and it can accommodate 2 people.
It is located close to downtown Santa Monica and the beach, and only a short walk to the great stores and awesome restaurants. In fact, it has a perfect location to see all that Santa Monica and Venice Beach have to offer.
If you are traveling solo or with your partner, you should check out this modern but homey guesthouse in Santa Monica.
RELATED: Best Airbnbs in Santa Monica
20. BEST MALIBU AIRBNB
This spectacular, serene, and spacious guesthouse with a pool is a top-rated Airbnb rental in Malibu.
The pool house has absolutely breathtaking ocean and canyon views, and it is wonderfully furnished with authentic mid-century furniture.
It has 1 bedroom with 1 queen bed and 1 bathroom. It can accommodate 2 people.
The guesthouse is located in Malibu Hills, only a few minutes from PCH, 4 miles to “downtown” Malibu, and 10 miles to Santa Monica.
If you are searching for a serene retreat or a perfect gateway from busy Los Angeles, you might want to book this place. But please, be aware: you might fall in love so badly with the house that you might don’t want to leave it!
RELATED: Best Airbnbs in Malibu
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: